Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Ask me a question!!? I'll give you a fken answer. Bash that Bible. Mark: 2:12


I was gayfully approached by two Jehovah's Witnesses today during my stroll home from the office. They caught me in mid gate as I grasped the closest one by the face and ever so gently caressed it against the window of JC Pennies, without braking my stride. I do appreciate their unsolicited advice on the direction of my life, but please allow me too retort with some unsolicited advice of my own. This is directed at those Mother of God bible bashers and those little inquisitive people with their note pads full of questions. Problem: no one wants to talk to you; solution, put them in a place where they are forced to listen to your sales pitch. I am always approached in mid stride. Therefore, giving me an easy out because they can’t stop me, I am massive. But if they ganged up at intersections with their little brochures and questions, people would have nowhere to go when the light turns red. They have to stay there and take an ear bashing. Location SON! Location location location

No comments: